IT Expert (f/m/d)
For our new administrative centre in Konstanz we are seeking for an:
IT Expert (f/m/d) 50% - 60%
The tasks will include:
- Active Support to all our team members in IT matters, working on different time zones.
- Coordination of third-party support to our various offices.
- Support with CRM and various API Solutions
- Fileserver Management
- Sharepoint Projects and ongoing Management
- Implementation and management of online collaboration tool Teams
- IT Security and Password Management
- IT support to our marketing team, including website matters, social media, electronic e-mail signatures
- Day to day interaction with all our IT partners (CRM, Hosting, Cloud, SaaS)
- Development of the QMS in regard to IT matters in close cooperation with our Quality Manager
- The completion of various general IT administration tasks completes this position’s areas of responsibility.
- Domain administration for yachts.
The languages required are English and German.
Suitable candidates will have a broad understanding and ongoing interest in various IT matters, a rapid, but accurate working ethos and the strong desire to keep on top of the latest IT developments.
As a company, we are obtaining Cloud Services and SaaS from a professional provider in the Region. Helpdesk support is provided during extended office hours. Our IT expert is expected to take emergency calls from our own team and to deal with them Out of Hours and during weekends.
Flexibility, Precision, Quality-consciousness, Resilience and the ability to focus on targets are qualities expected from all our team members. Candidates must be self-driven and possess a high level of discipline as our new start-up will take off with a very small team. As we are working in a service focused industry, a degree of empathy and understanding for the needs of others is required.
Willingness and the ability to operate in a multinational environment, respect for other cultures and the ability to adjust communications accordingly is instrumental to being successful in this position.
The interaction with our Clients, our international colleagues and industry partners is predominately in English.
Regular visits to our headquarters on the outskirts of Zürich form an integral part of this new role. Work from our head office in Zürich will also be occasionally required.
For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to join a competent and international team.
In-depth job training will be given during the initial employment period at our headquarters.
For an interested IT-allrounder, this is a true multi-tasking position and an exciting opportunity to join a competent and international team.
The start date for this new exciting position would be as soon as possible, or by mutual agreement.
Should you be interested in this position and joining our Company, please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs-im-suedwesten.de - vielen Dank!