Senior Project Manager – Process/Formulation Development
To strengthen our Finished Product Business Unit in Schaffhausen, we are looking for a
Senior Project Manager – Process / Formulation Development soonest possible.
AZAD is a privately held Swiss based company, dedicated to identifying, developing, worldwide Sales & Marketing and In & Out-Licensing of
- Generic (niche) Finished Products, e.g. ophthalmics and injectables
- Generic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
As a virtual company we are using EU & FDA GMP contract manufacturers (CMOs)/partners to develop and produce our products to sell or out-license to global companies.
As Senior Project Manager you are leading and executing Finished Product (FP) projects primarily from R&D to approvals by authorities.
You are in charge of the following activities:
- Selection of API source and FP CMO
- Project budget
- Project timeline
- Development & Validation agreement with FP CMO
- Monitoring and control of budget, timeline and quality
- Project update to Supervisor, General Manager (and EP team if applicable)
- Cooperation with and support from FP team (BD & Sales, Regulatory, Operation)
- Academic degree (MSc/PhD) in pharmacy
- More than 5 years experience in process/formulation development and in project management in the generic pharmaceutical industry
- In depth knowledge of European GMP regulations and relevant ICH guidelines
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- Goal oriented and highly motivated to find solutions to reach objectives
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to handle complex tasks
- A responsible, diversified and exciting task in a cooperative and supportive team
- Independent and autonomous work environment
- Pleasant atmosphere and nice team colleagues
- Short and goal-oriented decision making processes
- Contemporary employment conditions
- Attractive work and flexible vacation conditions
- A nice office environment in a new office building near the train station and with a car park garage
- Competent support and training opportunities
Do you enjoy working in an international environment in a small skilled team?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
For further information, please contact Mathias Kuhn, Head of HR, on +41 52 632 09 16 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AZAD Pharma AG Tel. +41 52 632 09 10
Durachweg 15 Fax +41 52 632 09 11
8200 Schaffhausen Web www.azad.ch
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs-im-suedwesten.de - vielen Dank!